1. Events receive major media advertising, including directional event signs are placed as best allowed by very restrictive city and town codes.
2. On site RV parking and camping is limited. You are expected to make arrangements for parking of large rigs. Magic Bird Festivals is happy to direct you to nearby parks.
3. At outdoor event locations we highly recommend using a professional and sturdy tent canopy. You MUST have a professional weight system for that canopy and any loss of yours or someone else’s product and/or display equipment due to severe weather belongs to you.
4. Set up for most events this season will begin the afternoon of the day prior to that event weekend and/or on the first day of the event. Details will be provided in your e-mailed confirmation and instructions. Come prepared with hand carts, etc. for most expeditious and efficient set up and please be COURTEOUS TO YOUR FELLOW VENDORS.
5. Over night SECURITY is PROVIDED.
6. FOOD CONCESSION VENDORS: Additional requirements for food concession vendors includes obtaining and providing copy of your Maricopa County Environmental Services Health Licenses and providing Magic Bird Festivals with Certificate of Insurance naming Magic Bird Festivals, LLC and the City and their venue location as additional insureds. Minimum GA needs be $2,000,000.
1. How do I obtain an Arizona Tax Privilege (Sales Tax) License? This license is required of all exhibitors participating in any and all events located in Arizona for purposes of collecting sales tax . While Magic Bird will assist you in keeping up to date on total sales tax for each venue, it is your responsibility as a business owner to know this information. Check for current up to date sales tax rates for each location at www.azdor.gov.
Be sure to add each and every city or town in which you are doing business as a vendor to your Arizona Tax Privilege (Sales Tax) License. Your Sales Tax License is not the same as a City Business license which may be required in some locations.
2. City Business License Requirements.
a. Williams also requires a vendor permit license per event and Magic Bird Festivals (Roberta) processes this for you and pays the Town of Williams on your behalf. This fee totals $10.
b. Cave Creek, Fountain Hills, and Gilbert all require you to obtain and display a business license. For more information go to www.cavecreek.org, www.fh.az.gov or www.gibertaz.gov.
c. All sales by vendors are made directly to customers and vendors are responsible for all their own bookkeeping and sales tax collections and payments. Magic Bird Festivals requires that you provide your state and city tax numbers so that we are able to provide lists to the state and city when requested.